A & E Surveillance and Investigations offers discreet and confidential surveillance and we don't need no stinkin badges or a license., Eddie Starr is not a licensed PI in the State of Florida, In Florida All Private Detective Agencies Must Be Licensed by The State but A & E Surveillance and Investigations Operates in Sarasota Without a License.
Saturday, April 19, 2014
A & E Surveillance and Investigations is not licensed in the State of Florida as a Private Detective Agency, the owner Eddie Starr, out of California running this business, is not a licensed PI in the State of Florida, if you have had problems with A & E Surveillance and Investigations in Sarasota, Manatee, Lee, Charlotte or Desoto County you need to contact the Florida Division of Licencing in Punta Gorda Fl:
Punta Gorda Regional Office 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (EST)
230 Bal Harbor Boulevard
Punta Gorda, Florida 33950
Phone: (941) 575-5770
Fax: (941) 575-5775
There is no A & E Surveillance and Investigations registered with the Florida Department of Revenue paying sales tax in Florida. There is no A & E Surveillance and Investigations registered with the Florida Department of State Division of Corporations as a Corporation, Limited Liability Company or even a Fictitious Name, see http://www.sunbiz.org/search.html
There is no A & E Surveillance and Investigations registered with the Sarasota County Tax Collector paying an annual Business Tax, see http://sarasotataxcollector.governmax.com/collectmax/collect30.asp
In the State of Florida the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, Division of Licensing, licenses and regulates the private investigative industry in accordance with Chapter 493, Florida Statutes. In the State of Florida a private investigator is any individual or private detective agency who, for consideration, advertises as providing or performs the following activities. Individuals or private detective agencies providing or advertising as providing these services for consideration must be licensed in the State of Florida.
- Subcontracting with the government to determine crimes or wrongs done or threatened against the United States
- Determining the identity, habits, conduct, movements, whereabouts, affiliations, associations, transactions, reputation or character of any society, person, or group of persons
- The credibility of witnesses or other persons
- The whereabouts of missing persons, owners of abandoned property, or heirs to estates
- The location or recovery of lost or stolen property
- The causes or origin of fires, libels, slanders, losses, accidents, damage, or injuries to real or personal property
- Securing evidence to be used before investigating committees or boards of award or arbitration or trial of civil or criminal cases
TRICKY DICKS: 493.6120 Violations; penalty for A & E Surveillance and Investigations the owner Eddie Starr, out of California running this business, is not a licensed PI in the State of Florida.
(5) (A & E Surveillance and Investigations) A person who violates or disregards a cease and desist order issued by the department commits a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083. In addition, the department may seek the imposition of a civil penalty not to exceed $5,000.
Bill Warner Sarasota Private Investigator, SEX, CRIME, CHEATERS & TERRORISM at www.wbipi.com